Saturday, June 27, 2009

Three Friends whom I miss the most

I have had hard luck in my life when it comes to keeping friends. I have a habit of losing friends when i need them the most. Just lately one of my very close friends, who is also a colleague at FirstRain, decided its time to move ahead and resigned. The very thought that the distance that may appear between us due to the different work timings and so many other unexpected things sparked me to write this blog. I could count several friends that i lost touch during the course of my life but there were three friends that i miss the most.

Swati Bhatnagar: She was my junior at the Computer Institute from where i was pursuing my DOEACC 'O' Level course in the year 2000. She was the first girl that i was friends with so the feeling was great. I almost fell for her, she was this very simple girl that you can walk home with and make her meet your parents. I almost proposed to her 10 times but i couldn't gather the courage to say it all. Finally i did it and she unsurprisingly accepted it. Things then went for few years and we were very sure that we would marry. The only thing stopping me was that i was not working so i didn't have the courage to talk to my parents. As usual her parents we not ready to wait and they forcefully married her. I got to know this only after the marriage, reason being our relationship was known to them and they kept her from contacting me. That time i felt cheated and so many thoughts crossed my mind. The result of this heartbreak reflected directly on my MCA 5th semester result where i aggregated just 48% compared to the overall 73% thus far.

Shweta Singh: She was a very dear friend of mine. We met in a trial class for 'C' Language. We shared similar thoughts though had different goals. She was the only other person that knew about my relationship with Swati. She was so close to me that we didn't live one day without meeting. We knew each others family as well. She had two other sisters and no brother, so i became her brother and accepted the responsibilities gleefully. She was then my 'Rakhi Sister' and we enjoyed life to the fullest. We used to share all the things and there was no issue. She had a dream of making it to the MBA and i was into MCA. So the destinations were different. As she got through CAT she left Allahabad and joined a college in Pune. As i completed my studies i went to Delhi for my first job assignment. So this was the point where the distances between us started developing. We were still in touch and even are today but only virtually (thanks to the Internet). She is now happily married and settled in Mumbai. I miss her very dearly.

Aditya Pandey: He was my school mate, but we were not close until after we left SJC. We came close through other common friends and slowly we became the best of pals. He was also in Allahabad and we used to spend the major part of our lives together. He was the person with whom i landed in Delhi for the first time. Believe me i was not aware of anything i.e. where would we stay and how will we follow up. It was all his call and i had blind faith on him. He was like a brother to me. We lived together in Delhi, celebrated my first job. Well he also knew about Swati, only other person than Shweta. We even went to Nainital to celebrate a New Year Eve. The pictures of him still are there in my orkut profile. There was some misunderstanding and that destroyed it all, he stopped talking to me and finally we separated to different houses. I still get his new from common friends but we are not on talking terms. I still wish one day we could resume all the friendship ties that we shared initially. I am waiting and will wait till the cock lays an egg.

So these were the 3 people whom i miss the most in my life. There were the friends whom i was very close and they sort of completed me. I miss you guys and hope one day just for once we can be together and relive the moments i cherish. I still have each and every memory locked in my heart. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment