Friday, October 15, 2010

Yogesh Kumar is Engaged

I had written a blogpost on 31st July 2010 which I never published. I have published it now, it was the day when it all started and day before yesterday Yogesh got engaged. It has been a thing that is long awaited and finally it happened. It was a very pleasant moment for all us and we all are so very happy for him. He was the most eligible bachelor in our friend cirlce and he got what he deserved.

We all are very happy for him and wish him continued success throughout his life. We all are eagerly awaiting for the marriage date to get finalized. It is such a amazing feeling when your dear friend get all the happiness in the world. The couple looks good together and I wish they have a very happy married life ahead.

I have tried to spread the news as much as possible but if I could not reach anyone of you consider this a way that I chose to make you aware of the news. You may want to wish him. We all are eagerly awaiting a big party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment