Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today will be remembered in History as ...

... the day I got a great news from one of my friends. Things are still not clear but by the looks of it I am pretty sure my friend is going to achieve the feat that he has been nominated for. If things shape up as I expect them to then today the 31st of July 2010 shall certainly go into my history books as the day one of my best friends gor the gift of his life, If I can say so, and God what an achievement. I am really happy for my friend and wish he gets to his target. He has been working hard for this and now he is almost there.

I have always wanted that all of my friends and relatives should get what they want and what they deserve. I am very very happy at the ways things have shaped up. I can actually feel myself dancing and literally I feel like dancing and more over dancing in the rain outside. Luckily for me it has been raining pretty heavily throught the day here in Delhi and the atmosphere is electric and this good news has come just at the correct time.

May God bless him and help him cross the final hurdle. I am very very happy and hope to celebrate it in style. But till things finally shape up and he actually gets the thing I am waiting in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment