Saturday, July 31, 2010

Khatta Meetha Experience

I had watched this movie with my parents in Allahabad. I was excited to know that PVR cinemas had opened in Allahabad and I wanted to take my parents to the theatre. It is the first mall in Allahabad and draws lots of people. I got the tickets to this movie which had released just a day earlier. My mother hates action movies so I thought this is the best option as generally you tend to associate good humor when a movie involves Akshay Kumar. Also the promos had suggested so. So we finally went to see the movie.

The movie was overall OK but I was clearly disappointed, the acting of Akshay was the saving grace but that was the only thing. All other aspects be it story, supporting characters were all disappointing. There were some good punches here and there that made us laugh but overall I would rate it is a 2.5 star movie. The movie also does not have lovely songs. Although I liked the role of Rajpal yadav but some actors seemed to have over done their roles, The tractor sequence was also dragged a bit too much for my liking.

But overall experience was good, I was satisfied that finally there is some visible modernization in Allahabad and personally I liked the atmosphere all around the cineplex. There is a food court that has lots of things to offer to is customers at a fairly reasonable price. Overall a good experience and a good sign for my Hometown and I wish the same continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment