Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Indian Idol Top 5

So we finally have the top 5 contestants in Indian Idol, the name that is missing is Naushad I was really shocked last week when he was eliminated. I believed and still maintain that he should be there in top 5. For me he was in the third place after Sreeram and Rakesh. I also would have loved to see Shashi in top 5 that was not to be. But I was satisfied with the elimination of Tia, I personally believe that she was the weakest amongst the 6 contestants.

I also liked the comment that Bhoomi made that the real competition starts now. It is not going to be easy for any of the contestants and it is going to be an exciting event from here on. If I was asked to pick the Indian Idol I would be confused but my top 2 will certainly have Sreeram and Rakesh. Rakesh is the person who has improved the most with time and Sreeram has been really consistent. Let us hope for the best and may the best and most deserving person win the Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment