Friday, June 25, 2010

Build up to Holy Amarnath Yatra Phase 5

We are into the last few days before we start our Holy Yatra. Everything has been planned. We have submitted our forms and got them stamped from the Jammu and Kashmir Bank. To our surprise the stamp has used URDU as a language. We have our list of items ready, we are going to do the shopping for common things this weekend. We have also talked and booked a Tata Winger to take us to Baltal from Srinagar and also bring us back. We have also talked to several hotels in Srinagar and we will be finalizing one of them. So everything is ready and we all are set to go to this pious and adventurous trip to the holy Amarnathji.

It is going to be a great trip and I can already feel my feet paining for walking long distances, my body shivering with cold. I could imagine myself in a tent on top of a hill with temperature touching almost Zero degree. It is going to be a great trip especially with 10 people we are sure to have a good time. I can also feel more connected to the Yatra and I have been reading over Google and other sites regarding what to do and what not to during the course of Yatra. I hope to see the Holy Shiv Ling soon and also take blessings of the almighty and satisfy myself.

We have been planning to go to Amarnath since last year but things did not shape us properly for us and now when we are all set for the holy Yatra I just pray and wish that we accomplish what we have wished for and have a great time. May God bless us all and be with us always.

JAI BHOLE NATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment