Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Top 5 contestants of Indian Idol 5

Indian Idol 5 has already matured and reached a level where almost every contestant is equally good and it is a tough job to choose from the top 9 that are there at this moment. I would certainly not like to be in a position where I have to choose the top 5 as I would really have nothing against the contestants that I do not choose. But still on my personal selection criteria and what I have made after watching so many episodes my top 5 will have Rakesh Maini, Naushad Ali, Shashi Suman, Sreeram Chandra and Shivam Pathak in random order. I actually tried to order them but failed I have lots of confusion. I also like Bhumi Trivedi specially the 'rap' but I guess she will not be in my top 5.

If things have to shape up as I am expecting them to, then here are my eliminations for the next few weeks. This is just my guess and I am sorry if you people think otherwise. So for me the next candidate to be eliminated should be Arpita Khan followed by Tia, Swaroop Khan and Bhumi. But looking at the past results that the people give I am sure that this is not going to happen. Having taken the names of these 4 contestant I do not mean to say that they are bad it is just that the other 5 are stronger contestants than these.

I truly believe that Rakesh is the best singer from the 9 remaining today and he is my choice for the Indian Idol 5. The way he has improved and the stunning back to back performances that he has been giving is really appreciable and he deserves to win. Let us hope that the best singer wins. I would also request the people who are voting to vote sensibly I was really shocked to see Shashi standing in the danger zone yesterday. I mean, come on, how can a person of the caliber of Shashi be there when visibly he is better than atleast 3 contestants if not more. Let us wait and watch how things unfold and who is crowned the Indian Idol.

1 comment:

  1. I think Swaroop Khan also deserve to be in Top5. He sung well and his voice quality is also good.

    ReplyDelete