Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Indian Idol 5

I have been following Indian Idol 5 from the very first day and I must say that I have really loved the show. I am really impressed by the singing of the contestants and I thoroughly enjoy each and every moment of the show. I actually wait for Monday and specially Tuesday to watch this beautiful program. This post was long due but somehow I could not compile enough facts and situations to write here. I personally am a great fan of songs and good singers although I do not enough knowledge of music but can make out music from noise. So finally I have decided to summarize my experience with the Indian Idol so far.

I am a great fan of Sunidhi Chauhan, I really like the coolness of Salim and seriously hate Annu Malik. So now you see the combination of judges itself is a good combination for me to enjoy. I also appreciate the concept of bringing music legends to the show, the likes of Preetam and the great Pyarelal ji. I was filled with Awe when Mr. Pyarelal ji ran his band of musicians, I really felt that was the best episode of Indian Idol till date. I also have my personal favourites from amongst the contestants and have secretly voted for 2 of them. This is the first time ever that I have voted for any such show.

I really liked the way the show treated Meghna(who was partially blind) and it made me feel proud. The variety of singer that the show has also speaks volume about the talents. Also the fact that there are contestants from small cities like Lakhimpur emphasises that the talent hunts are no more limited to the main cities and the metros, it has now taken almost all of the country into contention. I really appreciate the show. I would also like to congratulate Hussain for being a superb host I really admire the way he presents the show. The cool atmosphere that the show creates is simply admirable. I really love this show. Thanks Sony for providing us with such a lovely show.

No comments:

Post a Comment