Monday, May 17, 2010

My Team won the T20 World Cup

Yes I am a die hard Indian supporter and no matter how the team plays I would support my team in the next series that they feature. Does my saying this add to the mystery that how come my team won the T20 World Cup ? when it was England who won the World Cup. So let me explain, I support India and any team that plays against Australia hence the victory of England was the victory of my team.

I have this thing against Australia and it keeps on growing with every match that I see them play. I find the Australian players snobbish and egoistic, but then I am told that they have worked for it and they deserve all the pride that they show. But I think otherwise, there are a selected few that are down to earth even after achieving great heights the likes of Shane Warne and Gilchrist are examples. I simply hate the shrewdness of the Pontings, the Symonds, the Clarks and above all the filth of Shane Watson. I find these people really disgusting and opposed to the spirit of any game. They may be excellent players but I hate them and this hatred keeps me in opposition to Australia always.

I really enjoyed the semi final match between Australia and Pakistan and I must say that it was the best T20 match I have seen in some time. I was really shocked by the amazing run chase but disappointed as well as Australia won. I do not like Pakistan at all even then I wanted them to win just because they were playing against Australia. You may call me a maniac or whatever but this is exactly how it is with me when it comes to Australia and Australian players.



No comments:

Post a Comment