Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shifted

Finally I have shifted to my new rented apartment and I guess this should be the last one as my house is almost ready and I should have the possession by end of this year. Everything that looked in place was first messed up, stuffed into cartons, bags etc. and then again set straight. It has been a hectic day and it has taken a lot out of me. I am hardly able to move and am feeling very comfortable at this point on my bed.

I would also like to thank the WiFi guys for creating such a great thing, it would take another 2 days or so to get my Internet connection shifted to my new residence and I was almost sure to be deprived of the Internet access for the next few days but thanks to this friend of mine who also lives in the same apartment and also the WiFi I am now connected using his Internet connection and it feels great.

But the job is not done as yet, I have some things still lying in my older house that I have to move tomorrow. I also have to prepare for my presentation in office on Monday and then I also need to rest a bit to relax my muscles. But it is sad to note that after a days work even the sleep seems like an alien and is afraid to come near. But I am satisfied with the efforts throughout the day and that is the most important thing amongst all. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment