Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Spark at the End of the Tunnel

I will not call this as a light at the end of the tunnel, I would rather call this a spark considering the complexities surrounding me these days. I had a discussion with the owner of a flat in the same society where I am presently living and it seems that we are almost through the deal and I will end up shifting from the 9th floor to the 4th floor in the same society. This possibility has got a great welcome as this basically allows me to let go of atleast one big tension that I have been in. Although I will have to pay a big amount as rent to keep things cool but then that is a price that we room mates have decided is worth paying for.

When I read my last post it somehow made me feel that I have not done full justice to my dearest friend just by writing that he is moving to Chennai. I appologize mate and I am sure he will understand. So here is the complete story, my dearest friend Yashpal has decided to move on in his life and is joining CSC Chennai as a Senior Software Engineer. I am very happy for him and wish him all the success in his future ventures. But the fact that he will move away from us also instills the fear of loosing him. I did not intend to take any credit away from him. I hope this is the inset of the good things, still my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Say Thanks to God..who moves ur way from your tension.

    ReplyDelete