Sunday, April 25, 2010

Head over Heels

This has been my situation for the last 2 weeks, I have been so occupied with things that I have made a mess out of my life. I have not witnessed sunset for long now, it has been a terrible 10 days of my life. As I sit down now to write this post, I am feeling broken and drenched. I have been exhausted and I badly need a good long break to come back to my normal self but then things don't go the way you wish them to.

To add assault to my injuries, my landlord gave me a visit last Friday evening and asked me to vacate the house within a period of 40 days or so. This made my life more complicated and my mind started another process and that has taken the shape of daemon thread (running in the background) and troubling me continuously. If this was not enough I also got the news that one of my closet friend is moving to Chennai in about a months time. I am not able to take all this and it has shaken my confidence and moral and I do not know what to do.

I have left it all to the almighty with the perception that he will fix all the problems. I also am a firm believer of that fact that whatever happens happens for good. I wish this was a bad dream and would vanish as soon as I wake up but I am afraid that is not how life treats you. To motivate myself I would like to conclude with a little story that my mother told me several times and I have told the same to one of my best friend when she was very depressed. The story is called FOOT PRINTS IN THE SAND and it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment