Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Don't Judge Too Quickly

I have been witness to situations where a person has jumped to a conclusion even before understanding the entire scenario. I would like to quote something before I proceed with this post.

A girl wanted a ring but his boyfriend gave her a teddy bear instead. In anger the girl threw the teddy bear on the road. The boy went to take the teddy back and was hit by a speeding car and died. At his funeral, the girl took the teddy bear as the last sign of his boyfriend and hugged it tightly. On being pressed the machine within the teddy bear spoke : Will you marry me ? the ring is in my pocket.

I quoted this little story just to emphasize the point that I was making. It so happened that I recieved a call from this person and due to some network problem, the line got disconnected and then due to some unavoidable circumstances I could not answer the phone. The person who was trying to call me immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was trying to avoid the call and messaged me some strong words. I was really shocked upon recieving such a message. It is my request to all to please analyze the situation before jumping to any conclusion. Sometimes we jump to a conclusion hastly and then we are left with nothing else but regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment