Sunday, April 4, 2010

Height Of Confidence

I have been receiving a good number of messages emphasising the statement 'Height of Confidence' and I was amused at the level of innovations these messages convey. Some messages were awfully bad but at the first reading they brought smile to my face. Let me share a few you here.

1. Once ten boys decided to propose to a girl. Nine of them came with a rose and one came with honeymoon tickets
2. A teacher asks a student what is the Height of Confidence ?. The student answers: A 99 years old woman buying a mobile Sim card with life time validity.


These are the selected few that I can post in here but I salute the brilliance of people who originate such messages. I know these are old Internet jokes but then they must have been written by someone and that is sheer brilliance. If you go and search the net you will find several more messasges of the same type. I am a fan of such writers, I literally worship some of the guys that screened in the Laughter Challenge: Sunil Pal, Rauf Lala and the evergreen Raju Shrivastava are example of such brilliant writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment