Friday, April 16, 2010

... but I Love You

"I have so many reasons to fight with you and to hate you ..... but I love you". Yes you read it correctly this the most beautiful and romantic line that has ever been said to me. It just happened that I was talking to a very dear friend of mine and as usual I was at my humorous best when I heard these lines. These lines sparked me and really made me happy. It is good to note that people still love you specially when I do not give them anything in return. But then this is what true love and friendship is all about.

Trust me I am the most lazy person in this world when it comes to typing and sending out text messages and I hardly text people. Nobody even bothers to send me messages and I can see two basic reason for this. One that I don't reply so people get frustrated and stop messaging and secondly I believe that this is the price that you have to pay when you don't have a girl friend and not many girls as friend.

But the words that I mentioned above may sound filmy but they just ran deep down my heart and literally tickled each romantic bone of mine. It has been ages since I have met some of my old friends, every now and then we plan a re-union and then the plans just get deflated. So I am also bad at maintaining relationships. By the way it is not me who thinks this way but it is the other way round. People believe that I am non social. So here is the news guys, I am very social but I am a bit conservative when it comes to making close friends and relations. But I promise you one thing before this month ends, I will give you the chance to tell me all the reasons that you have to fight with me and hate me. In the end I know that you guys still love me and that is very important for me. I do not want to part away with the selected few that I have left. Love you too.

ये बात वही समझेगा जिसके लिए लिख रहा हूँ। हमे तो अपनों ने लूटा गैरों में कहा दम था, हमारी कश्ती वहां डूबी जहा पानी कम था.

5 comments:

  1. Wow..Such a Nice Blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we don't realize that how much other person love us. That he/she forget about reason for hating and fighting with us. Buddy you are lucky to have such a person in your life. Do tell us his/her name.

    -Anu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess its your 13th love.., good, great, get as many as u can..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you successful in maintaining your promise with your friends that you meet them before the end of last month.

    -Anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Anu I actually did meet a lot my friends but I missed 2 very close friends. Yes I think I should appologize to them but I guess I will give them a visit soon. But there were few unforseen factors that stopped me from meeting these 2 friends. One I had some important and very high priority work in office which kept me in office till late hours and then I have to change my house. I also got a call from one of the friends whom I couldn't meet and that person was very angry with and I guess it is justifiable. Will try to contact them soon.

    --Pratyush

    ReplyDelete