Friday, April 16, 2010

Love Your Work

I read this very interesting quote somewhere and found it very real and true. The quote was "Love your job but never love your company you never know when your company stops loving you". After reading this I gave it a good thought and felt proud that I am actually satisfied with the job in hand and I am enjoying my work. It has been hardly a fortnight to this incidence and today I find myself so occupied with official work that I hardly get time for myself.

It is strange how things change with time, but then I always wanted it to be this way and now when I have achieved it I feel proud but also tired. I really love it when things are complicated to the worst level and I am left alone to fight against time and situations to pull it off. Sometimes I get buried under the excessive load but some times I come out of it. It has become a part of my life and now I feel isolated without such things.

I would like to share a thought that has inspired me and gives me the push to go ahead. The job of an engineer is to face challenges, you should have a different type of work to do almost everyday so that when you enter the office you come prepared for a challenge. If you accomplish the task that day it would give you immense satisfaction and will do your confidence a world of good but if somehow you cannot taste success, the next day you will come more prepared and that will make you competent enough to face such situations and would certainly make you mentally strong. In any case it is you who benefits. With this thought in mind I spend each day in office and believe me I learn atleast one new thing daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment