Sunday, April 4, 2010

Memories Relived

Just yesterday I hit upon a few old pictures of mine and that took me down the memory lane, they were pictures of my school functions and I spent a good hour and half strolling down the beautiful memories. It feels so good to relive such memories. It re-emphasises the fact the school days are the best and we miss them the entire life.

I wish we could have understood the importance of the age that we were running through and had more pictures and videos to capture so that today we had more memories to cherish. I guess that at that point of time we were too casual to care about such things, it was more about living freely not thinking much and living moments as they came. Today as we are matured and we have a plan in place for the things to come.

Having said that I would love to re-live those beautiful days once more as they were the best days of my life. It has been over a decade since I have passed out from St. Joseph's College but the memories are as fresh as new. I remember each and every activity that I was involved in and all the lovely friends whom I now have no contact with. It is unbelievable how a look at a few pictures take you back a decade in your life and make you feel good again. I really miss those days.

1 comment:

  1. Yaah I also believe that school days were best days of our life. I would love to go back and re-live all those years once more.

    ReplyDelete