Saturday, April 17, 2010

Those Three Hours..

It is about 3 in the morning and I am just back after meeting a very dear friend of mine. I had planned to meet this person from the time he had shifted to Gurgaon but somehow I could find the time to co-ordinate with him and meet him. Just yesterday I got a call from him and he asked me if we can meet tomorrow. I wanted to meet him but the problem is he has office hours from 5 in the evening to 2 in the morning and that makes it difficult for us to meet. But today as I was about to leave my office at around 11 pm, I gave him a call to tell him that I am now moving, to my surprise he was also free and we decided to meet up.

I went to his office in Cyber City Gurgaon and we met, he has not changed a bit and we had a great time. I then also dropped him to his home and then came back home. I am so happy to have met him after such a long time and it was a great feeling. So what I have done tonight is I have actually stretched myself to meet the deadline that I have set for myself which says before the end of this month, I have to catch up with all my close friends. I was not sure if I would be able to achieve this but the start that I have got makes me feel confident about it. Someone please read my fortune and let me know if I will succeed.

It is so strange that when you meet a person after a long time gap, you have so many things on your mind that you want to talk about but when you actually meet the person all that goes off the window and whatever you wanted to talk does not even get a mention in the entire meeting. Same thing has happened to me, I had to ask him certain things which I forgot when I met him and I remember them now. I guess it the excitement that makes you do funny things. But these 3 hours or so have been a great 3 hours in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why people lie on there own post. we all know that you meet someone special last night then why you are hiding this.

    ReplyDelete