Friday, April 16, 2010

Achievers of Excellence

Achievers of Excellence was the title of a seminar held at the IIM Ahmedabad and Harsha Bhogle who has also been a student of this institute was invited to address the students of IIM-A on how to achieve success in life and what is the best way to do it. Harsha presented a 70 minutes long presentation and I must say that I agree to every word he said and I enjoyed the entire 70 mins. It gave me my life a new dimension and really has inspired me.

I have always admired Harsha Bhogle but this presentation made me his follower. I recommend you all to please watch this video and try to absorb what he is saying and what is it that he is trying to communicate. This is the best motivational presentation I have ever heard. It is a long video but you will never even feel that you have spent over and hour watching a video as it will keep you attached to it.

The Video is available here..

Note: if your net connection is slow, I would recommend you to buffer it completely before you play it because you will get frustrated when you get involved with his words and anxiously wait his next word when the video starts to buffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment