Sunday, January 17, 2010

Early to Bed, Not Anymore

I was once questioned by a close friend of mine, why I always end up writing a blog post only late in the night ?. I thought about it and concluded that I need peace and concentration to write. I am generally very emotionally attached to my writings and I want to express my feelings like completely and this requires me to be in isolation. Also late in the night I don't have any other business to take care of so I can concentrate on my writings.

I guess this is a good enough answer. It is easily evident that we do not seem to follow the routine that says 'Early to bed and early to rise...'. In the type of life style we are, we hardly reach our beds before midnight. Things have changed so much but I am not sure if this is good or no but that is how things are for me atleast. Every time I want to change this I end up staying up even later trying to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment