Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Week Into the New Year

It has only been a week in the New Year but it feels as if it has been around for some time now. After a almost perfect beginning to the New Year, I have been thrust into the daily activities and I almost drowned under this burden. But today I got a bit of time so thought I should write something. I want to share my New Year celebrations but that would be a personal post and may disappoint some of my readers so I decided to make it my second post of the year.

So I will start by wishing you all a very very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010. This year is very important keeping in mind the economic slow down that was experienced last year. How would this year shape out remains to be seen but by the look of things one feels it is going to be a rewarding year. We are already seeing signs of the Economic recovery around the world. Even in our sector we can see job openings in the market and companies are hiring person for sales. I do not have the vision and knowledge to comment on things but I have been told that when a company starts hiring people in the sales team you can be rest assured that the company is doing well. I am banking on that, many of friends have switched their roles, people have been promised salary hike. All these thing indicate that it is going to be a good year.

As I reflect back on the year gone by and try to analyze the situation we were in it gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction when I look at where I stand today. I can proudly add a key achievement in my resume which says 'Survived Recession'. Jokes apart this is going to be the year of revival and re building of whatever we lost due to the slow down. The slow down had its impact on almost every sector and segment and we are recovering, so this is an all important year.

This year is also special because we are going to host the Common Wealth games (fingers crossed). We will have Metro connecting the NCR and so many more things. I pray to God to grants us what we deserve and what we have worked for. Let every man have his share of things and make this year a year for everyone to remember and for good reasons. May God Bless All of Us Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment