Sunday, March 7, 2010

End Of Season 'SALE'

I have a special deal with all the so called End Of Season SALE, I try to catch up on these sales to buy something for myself but somehow I have not been lucky enough to get a great deal. It is a usual story that whatever I choose ends up being the fresh stock that is not on sale. This has happened to me so many times and then I have to make a decision that I still wanna buy it or leave it. The answer generally is just take it. So I can say I fall in a group of persons who buys fresh stocks when the whole of India is on SALE.

I am still searching for the day when I would like something and the company says that yes that is on sale. Due to this talent of mine I do not consider sales which says up to X% off. I prefer flat sales. Reebok being my favourite as it generally gives a flat 40% sale and then all the items in the shop are on sale. I have a good buying experience with Reebok. I also have a liking for brands like 'Giovani' where the collection does not have lots of variety but whatever little they have is good quality decent collection and they also run a flat sale. I have purchased a couple of T Shirts and one of my friends got himself 2 woolen suits and we got a fantastic deal on both occasions.

I personally hate brands that run sale through out the year and the sale is also in the range of 50% + 40% types. I cannot understand the concept behind pricing your items at an extreme rate and then giving 60% to 70% discount on the prices. I guess the buyers these days are mature enough and offers as bad as these do not attract them. I would rather like to go to a shop that is Fixed Rate shop and which offers me a reasonable price. I do not like to bargain, though sometimes you have to, as I believe that you are never satisfied with the price that you end up paying after a bargain. But then there is nothing much that you can do so all I can say is Happy Shopping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment