Monday, March 15, 2010

Superb...

Superb is the latest model to have hit the roads from Skoda. It is really a superb car. I was with a friend of mine at a Skoda showroom in Delhi to enquire about Fabia when my eyes got stuck on this massive car standing proudly in the centre of the showroom. I was so hit by the appearance of the car that I grabbed the door handle, pulled the door open and sat on the drivers seat. The interiors, the comfort, the feel of luxury, the awesome sun roof, electrifying LED display, the beautiful gear knob.... as I was going through the car interiors I was trying to guess the price of the car. But I was totally unaware of it and was wondering if I could just own one.

It is surprising how sometimes you just get lost into something, you forget the actual reason you went there. That was exactly my condition, I did not want to get out of the car, it was literally Superb. The comfort that I felt as I sat on the driving seat, I could feel that I may even fall asleep on my way to office if I am in this car. Everything was perfect, the finishing was spectacular. It was a superb experience. But like every other dream this one also had to end so I finally got out of it and went to see Fabia.

After we were done with the Fabia thing and were moving out, a thought crossed my mind but I could not decide whether to do it or not. I wanted to get a picture of mine clicked along side this magnificent car but just could not gather the courage to ask for it. As I walked out of the showroom I had the rate list in my hand so I decided to read it to get the price of the model that I just witnessed. To my surprise, well not really, the masterpiece was priced at 28 lakhs approx for the high end model. It was at this point of time that I felt elated and told myself that this has been a day to remember for long. But I must say it was indeed a SUPERB experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment