Monday, October 15, 2012

Buddha's Lobster @ Yo China !

If you are a Chinese lover and you love seafood, the Fish O Mania menu at Yo! China is a will be a real treat for you. There are delicious delicacies like the King Prawn Singtu, long tailed red snapper in hot bean sauce and Buddha's Lobster Feast In Spicy Dan Dan Sauce. I had not yet had a chance to taste any of these items at Yo China. I have eaten them in Goa but that was a different preparation. This evening I got a chance to visit Yo China and had the Buddha's Lobster in Dan Dan sauce and it was awesome.
I must thank my friend Deepak who insisted that we do eat it. To be very honest I was not very sure I wanted to have it because it is priced at 895 + tax which would be somewhere around 1000 rupees. But on being insisted I could not resist the offer and decided to take it on. I must confess I enjoyed every bite of it. It was presented exactly as it is evident in the picture alongside and it was delicious. I would suggest that if you wish to have a lobster some day, today has to be it and I am sure by now you now where you need to be for it.
You may find it expensive and I would agree with you on this but still for one day you can keep your economic instruments aside and let your tongue and taste buds enjoy. I would assume it is high time I leave you so that you can find the nearest outlet and help yourselves.
 
~On behalf of all Foodies~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment