Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Habits Die Fast

I had developed a good habit of writing but it seems that the passion for it has faded over the past 15 months or so. I realised today that I have stopped writing my blog posts. I was wondering for the last few hours and have concluded that it is majorly due to paucity of time and the fact that my job drains me out mentally and physically. But then I can still try and gather the time and courage to write. I owe this blog post to few of my teammates at RBS Lalit Sharma, Sushant Kumar and Varun Sharma who made me think.
 
Since last January, the time I moved to Ghaziabad, I have been losing around 3 hours daily of my life travelling to and from my office at Gurgaon. But then this is something that I have chosen for myself. I always had the option to stay in Gugaon. Then I guess it is the side affect of having your own house that you love and you do not want to rent out. To add to this I never really enjoyed being in Gurgaon, I somehow feel out of place and misfit with the culture and environment in gurgaon. I know few of my close friends and relatives who are actually in Gurgaon would not like me writing this.
 
 
The physical stress caused by excessive travel does not leave me with enough bandwidth for anything else. Plus the fact that after reaching home I love to prepare my own dinner and that takes care of the rest of the time. So I generally do not get time for anything else. But I would also say that I have become lazy and I am getting more of it with each passing day.
 
It is high time and maybe today was an eye-opener for me that has given me the push that I required and I hope this will help me remain at the top of my lazy nature. A big thanks to my mates once again. I hope to be much more active this time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment