Thursday, October 11, 2012

Legend turns 70

Do I need to write anything about the person whom I am going to talk about. Naah! there is no need all of us know I am talking about the great Amitabh Bachchan. There entire nation is celebrating and people who are born on 11th October consider themselves lucky. It was all over the news channels and all the websites were talking about it. I am sure if google was Indian we would have seen a doodle for Mr Bachchan as well.
 
I do not have much to say just the fact that you sir, have been a great inspiration for me and I am sure for most of us. I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the things that you have taught me and many more like me. I can only say that it has been a great pleasure to have been born at a time that I got a chance to see you in flesh and blood. It has been a true honor to have been a witness to great acts and heroics of the man of the century. 
 
I am almost certain that no other entertainer will have the same aura that you have and nobody would ever command such a respect from the masses as you do. I am sure that the journey is not yet over and you are still to achieve few more milestones in life, not that there would be many left. I really feel blessed that I belong to Allahabad which is also your place of birth and this is something I have always felt proud of.
 
Just trying to hold my emotions I would want to add that the party thrown must have been great one and while everyone else was busy finding out who was invited and who was not I was sitting in my cubicle and reading all the news being floated around about the party and basking in the aura and persona of the man. I would really have loved to be a part of that party but I am sure there would be other million people who would have wanted to be a part of it.
 
Till sanity prevails Happy Birthday Sir !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment