Saturday, November 7, 2009

Google Now Sells Ice Candies



This is an amazing picture that goes to show the popularity of Google. It also demonstrates the mindset of the business man who tries to cash in the things that are famous. But this in my opinion is really awesome. I was so moved by this picture that I immediately decided to put it up here and just let people dwell over it.

I have always been a fan of the Indian thought process and the various amazing sequences that people come up with in order to sell their products. The amount of thinking that goes into such ideas is simply unbelievable.

I rate this particular work as one of the best as this idea was not evolved or originated by any professional but a simple man who sells ice candies. I also think that this picture should make google proud as they have actually entered the heart and mind of common man and not only a specific class or kind.

PS: This picture was sent to me by a very dear friend Yogesh Kumar so a big Thank You to him.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic and amazing marketing mind of simple ice candy seller. Hats off for candy seller mind.

    ReplyDelete