Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marriage Fever

It is that time of the year when the marriages are at their best and everyday you encounter atleast a couple of marriages. As per my understanding this is almost the end of the season may be a week more to go. But I must confess many of my relatives, friends and colleagues got married this season. The best thing was the marriage of one of my best and oldest friend Rishi Kumar who got married on the 21st of November. It was a great wedding and I really enjoyed each and every moment of it. Though it was a very hectic tour for me. I left for Allahabad on 20th night and was back in Delhi on the 23rd morning leaving me with almost no time to rest. But then I guess you have to pay this price nothing comes easy and free.

Even this 27th I was to visit a marriage in Allahabad but could not go for several reasons, official work being the major cause. I also has a marriage in my relation on the 28th and my entire family went there, I missed that one too. It takes so much out of you to attend these marriages but then I also feel sad if I am unable to attend them.

The story of marriages started with the marriage of Neetu Sharma, a friend from my old company and one of the earliest friend that I made in Delhi, but the marriage was on Thursday and I was unable to attend it as I got occupied in office plus the fact that I would not know many people there also kept me back. Still I wanted to be there.

As all these marriages passed by I was thinking about the marriage of a very close friend of mine Yogesh. We are eagerly awaiting the news of his marriage. Every time he comes back from his hometown we are all like What ??? and he just smiles and nods away. It is high time sir ji get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment