Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Children's Day Gift

I consider myself so blessed and lucky to have such beautiful, caring and loving parents. Yes, it is a fact that all parents love their children like anything and they are always ready with a helping hand. But my case is a bit different, this children day my parents booked a 2 BHK flat in Olive County Vasundhara, Ghaziabad for me. This is the best gift that I have ever been gifted with. I am extremely happy and wanted to thank them for this gesture.

We had actually decided upon a house and the final settlement and the formalities took place on the 14th of November so I accepted it as a Children Day gift from my parents. I am very excited about the fact that I own a house but at the same time the pain of home loans and EMIs make me a worried man. I can now get the joke when people say that if they win a lottery, they will use the prize money to re-pay the loan that they have on their head. I must confess that it is a very bad feeling and always plays on my mind. But still I am now a proud owner of a beautiful house in Delhi NCR.

It would not be long before I move into my house and therby move out of the mess and pressure that the landlords pose. There are few landlords who are very good by heart but I have been with some very cunning people so I am also happy to walk out from them.

A big thank you to my parents for making me feel special and giving me the gift of my life. The only thing missing now is 'gharwali' and hope I will get one soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello pratyush congratulation..nice blog.really its wonderful gift given by ur Papa. A wonderful gift for a wonderful person who deserve it.Pratush if you think that you are
    lucky ,then u are.but your Parents are also so lucky that they have a Son like u who make
    their dream true.Please Do'nt shout at me after reading this comment..just like last time.

    ReplyDelete