Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weird Games on Facebook

There is something about the games on facebook that attract me towards them and every time I play one, I make it a point that I am not going to take any of these stupid games any more but somehow I just fall for them all over again. Today I saw a game 'Get your next date', the name itself was so tempting that I decided to play it. As usual the results really put me off, I tried my luck three times and all three times I got the name of a family member. I once again decided not to play any of these games ever again.

But I played again, yes the game was so tempting that I had to go. I saw one of my friends result on my wall 'Date of the day' is Megan Fox. The big fan that I am of Megan Fox just dragged me to it. I played it and got some ugly result which I could not even publish to my wall. I had played it to get Megan Fox and I was not willing to stop before I get her as my Date of The Day. So I tried and finally got it. Yes I did, it is very easy from the page where you get your result and if you decide not to publish the result you get an option which says select another... so I selected another and another till I got Megan Fox and then I published it on my Wall with a message as if it came up by itself and that I am so surprised it actually did.

After I did all this I laughed at myself and also at several others who actually do the same and then feel surprised with the result. This is really weird but it is also fun. It is a good way to keep yourself busy when you want to be comfortable on your bed, a quilt covering the lower half of you and a hot coffee mug by your side. As I sip my cup of coffee, I play one of these games and feel good about it.

1 comment: