Sunday, November 8, 2009

An Apology Letter to My Stomach

Pratyush will eat me in a while !!!
I would start with a question to all you folks who read my blog, which part tongue or stomach you think is more important ?. Well if you analyze the question and think about it like seriously, the second thought that comes to mind is that both are important. Yes I said second thought because the first thought would definitely be that you are an Idiot.

I know this is a foolish question but it has been all over me since last weekend. We have been on a food riot almost the entire week and things have not eased till date. Every time I eat some spicy food, my taste buds and tongue likes it but I can actually feel my stomach revolting. But I am thankful to my stomach for holding up as beautifully as it did.

As I write this post I have home cooked chicken ready to be had and I will honor it just after I finish writing this post. I am a food freak and I love eating lots of food. But since the last week or so I have had too much to eat and trust me I am still hungry for more. People around me who know me well would agree when I say this. I must confess that I already have plans of some lovely food as I am to visit my sister next weekend.

I would like to publicly apologize to my stomach for overburdening it with heavy rich and spicy food. But I am afraid to say that even after all these efforts I am unable to disappoint my taste buds and the food festival will continue. So if you want some come get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment