Sunday, November 8, 2009

Story of Anonymous Comments

There have been a sequence of events when I have recieved comments on my blog, from 'anonymous' users, that were not very pleasant. I am always open to criticism but I hate when people scribble rubbish and post it without their names. It was just yesterday when I recieved a comment on one of my posts by this anonymous user which was very rudely written and was full of crap. I was shocked to read such strong and vulgar words posted on my blog and that really pissed me off. I believe that if you have to write such strong words then you should be bold enough to post it in your name. Yesterday was the second instance when this has happened. I must confess it is a really bad feeling when someone tries to abuse you publicly. I am still unable to understand why people take out their frustration in such cheap manner.

I am also open to people criticising my blog posts, and I would love to improve in the areas that I may be lacking. I never intend to target a person or thing in my blog, the posts are generally based on my personal experiences so I cannot justify such actions by people. I would say that some people have used my post to take out their frustration. I pitty such people and feel sorry for them. But this won't help you guys be very clear about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pratyush, myself sudhanshu srivastava. Actually i got angry because of your last blog that's why I reacted like that. I am working in call centre and use to make calls to people around the world. So, your blog just hurt me as I am working as one of the telecaller. Sorry for bad words. And I am not having live or google account so I left with no other option. Sorry don't take it on heart.

    ReplyDelete