Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To Work

After a refreshing trip to my Hometown, today I resumed my duties at my Office. It was a good three days break and I must admit that I enjoyed all of it. It is such a nice feeling to be home and amongst all the family members and the friendly environment. To add to the joy, it poured heavily last Saturday and Sunday hence making the mercury fall down. The cool atmosphere and the warmth of the loved ones made a deadly combination.

As I came back, Delhi seemed to welcome me with light showers and cool breeze. Things at office were also pretty cool with not much pressure as such. Though I am still stressed and I think it will need a good sound sleep to get over it still I am satisfied with things.

But then I realise that my weekend is over and I am back to work. This little trip was a wonderful trip and has rejuvenated me. I feel fresher and I think my urge to work and the passion that I have for my job just got better. It feels so good to work, this break has worked wonders for me and I would love to plan such short trips a bit more regularly. But the order of the day is I am back and have to resume my duties. I thank the almighty for the lovely time and wish that the same continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment