Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Family Affair

This Saturday I had decided to meet some of my relatives and make this weekend a Family Affair. I had promised few of my cousins that I shall give them a visit and it had been quite a long time since I had made this promise. Shravani, the youngest of the lot had even lost hope and along with Aditi had declared me total fraud. So I had to go, I also wanted to meet them, it had really been a long time.

I went there with my sister and her son. We had a really good time and enjoyed ourselves. Mama ji lives at Pandara Park, which is very close to India Gate so we even went there for a while. The entire trip was really refreshing and wonderful. The only negative thing was that I had to drive for long distances and that drained out the energy from me.

But the time that I spent with Mama Ji, Mami Ji, Hena, Aditi and Baani was really wonderful. It feels so good to be within Family member when you are out of your house. I love such meetings, it not only makes me feel happy but also gives me the warmth of my home and family. I would love to be with my cousins and relatives more regularly but the daily routines does not leave me with enough time. Thanks to all of you for making my day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment