Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday beats Wednesday

In an amazing and unconventional fight Monday beat Wednesday. Yes it is true, there was a survey and it resulted in naming Wednesday as the worst and most boring day of the week. That's the claim of two American applied mathematicians, who analysed words used in 2.4 million internet blogs such as Twitter, giving a score out of nine depending on how positive they were. This was an article on Yahoo News. I was really amazed by the result. I personally maintain that Monday is pretty boring as it comes after two days of fun. It takes the most curses. I even remember people saying 'Oh My God Its Monday'.

Saturday and Sunday were expected to get good ratings but most shockingly, Monday came out as the second happiest day of the week. The reason they give is that people are still thinking about the weekend. Thursday and Friday get the benefit as they bring us close to the Weekend, thus Wednesday gets voted the worst day of the week. I ran this quiz amongst a few friends and none of them called Wednesday. I am not with the result but then I think there is no point complaining and we should treat each day with dignity. What cannot be cured must be endured ;) . Keep Rocking !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment