Saturday, August 22, 2009

Prompt Service at Maruti Service Station

Today I went to get my car repaired at a Maruti Service Station and was overwhelmed at the express service that these guys provide. It felt like if those guys were just waiting for me. As soon as I entered and explained the reason for my presence, I was introduced to a man who was in charge of the body shop and then he almost in half an hours time got everything done and released me.

My car had a dented rear bumper and it was to be repaired. Also my third service was due so I went to the service station to get both these things done at a go. I have had a wonderful experience with Maruti Service Centres. After today's experience I am pretty happy with the decision that I made while deciding upon a car when I chose Maruti Swift. The express and prompt service and the gesture of the people at the service centre have really made me happy.

I have had bad experiences with Chevrolet and Fiat service stations. They are no match as compared to the service that we get at any Maruti service centre. So I firmly believe that while deciding upon a new car one must take the after sales service into consideration. It should and is one of the important factors when buying a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment