Monday, August 10, 2009

Kajol and Shahrukh

I am very big fan of Shahrukh-Kajol as on screen partners. I have enjoyed almost all movies where these two have been together. Who can forget the magical trio of .Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaiyenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam. They are going to be back in 'My Name Is Khan'. I am just waiting for this movie to release and I am expecting the same magic from this couple.

The small stunt in a song in Kal Ho Na Ho, even in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi got me all excited. There is something about this couple that just makes me sizzle. My Name is Khan will see this couple together after Eight long years. The movie was to be released in December this year but now it's release has been delayed till February 2010. We generally associate grand sets and music and costumes with a Karan Johar movie, all this is missing in the new movie. It is even said the movie has no song whatsoever, so it is a serious film. This has sparked even more curiosity and I am almost restless to watch this movie.

It is also heard that Karan had even applied for permission to shoot in the White House, the residence of the US President. Another important thing that is worth a mention here is that with this movie Karan has finally parted away with the 'K' factor that we associate with him. Let us just sit back and wait for the movie to come. One thing is for sure that the movie will have a lot of expectations from the people and it has to be a real good one to satisfy the viewers. After all a gap of 8 years is a very big gap that this movie has to fill. Hope the movie comes out with flying colors.

2 comments:

  1. Right every one is waiting for this movie eagerly. I am also such a big fan of this onscreen jodi that I watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi khushi Kabhi Gum first day first show. and I hope this time also I'll watch a first day first show. The main thing about My name is Khan is its name and the concept of movie. I heard that it is based on terrorism so I also want to see the work of Karan as we all know he is perfectionist in love stories but lets see how he present this concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am not too sure about the funda that your watching the first day first show makes you a great fan of this jodi. There are other filters that apply. Talking about MNIS i must say that yes Shahrukh has a different role to ones he is associated with when it comes to Karan Johar. The movie is some what inspired from the 9/11 attacks. He plays a man who suffers with Aspergers' Syndrome which is sort of a neurobiological disorder. If you read about the effects of Asperger's Syndrome you would know for a fact that this is going to be a challenging role for the actor. Let us just wait and watch

    ReplyDelete