Monday, August 3, 2009

D I R E C T I O N S ...



Directions is the only label that I can think of writing on this picture. This picture was taken at a zoo in Kufri (Shimla). We were just standing there when this pose struck us and we decided to give it a shot. So we took some 10 different poses with different people from different angles. The picture posted above is my favourite amongst all the pics.

Let me post some other pictures as well and then I shall introduce you to the people in the picture.


In this picture is my sister[Pranjali] and her husband[Gaurav]. He started this direction stuff and posed first for this killer picture. The tree should be in one corner of the frame was also a point that was taken care of. The result was good. Thanks Gaurav.
The next picture captures Pranjali, Vikram, Daksh and Myself. The best part of this pic that even Daksh is looking in a different direction. Even the child understood what we were trying to achieve. The other person who was on the trip and was clicking all the pics was Shruti. She also needs a mention here for she transformed our thoughts into prints. Thanks Ruchi [we call her by this name].


The zoo was a very boring place and we had purchased tickets to enter it, more over we had even paid to carry the camera along, so we decided to make it a fun filled experience. We experimented with photography and came up good. I will remember this trip for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment