Monday, August 17, 2009

It Is Very Difficult to Maintain Things

It has been my observation that it is easier to get something but it is really difficult to maintain. This applies to each and every thing, be it ant item, friends, or even the image or reputation. I tried to analyse the reason behind such a notion but could not get a convincing answer. But every time I thought about it, my belief got stronger.

How often we hear in Television shows from the judges that the participant has failed to meet the standards that he had set and hence he/she gets lesser applaud. It even happens in our life that the bar once raised needs to be maintained. Even in case of Relationship and friendship, it is easier to get into one but requires a whole lot of effort to maintain it.

Let me list down a few things that I feel hard to maintain:
  • Positive Attitude
  • Grace
  • Self Esteem and Respect
  • Relationship especially Friendship
  • Being Myself
  • Emotions
  • Trust


I am still searching for the ways in which I can maintain the above mentioned. Hope I get answers some day. But the easiest way that I can think of is to be honest to oneself and trust the instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment