Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adieu Ahmad Shajee

'Adieu' was the subject of the mail that Ahmad sent us just before leaving the office premises once and for all. Yes yesterday was Ahmad's last day in office, and we will miss him in office as a colleague, senior and an excellent professional. His knowledge base was wide and skill set so vast that he could work with the same integrity and comfort at almost all the layers of the project. He would be missed by the company and all of us who have ever worked with him.

Ahmad stayed for more than 5 years in office and he was one of the seniors with whom I loved to work. He was always ready to help me or others whenever we needed. For the last few months I was working closely with Ahmad and after he resigned, I was given the major part of knowledge transfer. I can say that I worked closely with him and was very impressed with him and the way he handles things. His contributions are second to none.

The company has lost a great servant and would miss his services. But that is all part of life, Ahmad decided to move on his personal career and I guess we need to accept it. We were proud to have him as a part of the team and wish him all the best for his future endeavors. I pray to God to grant all of Ahmad's wishes and help him as always to excel in each and every field of life. May God bless you and keep you in good health.

1 comment:

  1. thanks buddy 4 all the good words, indeed it had been a wonderful experience for me as well working with all of u. I miss all of U.

    ReplyDelete