Wednesday, December 9, 2009

From Biryani, Sawaiyan to Double Fried Lamb

It has indeed been an eventful day for me because I was a on a food riot almost all of the day. It all started from 11 in the morning when we feasted on delicious Biryani and Sawaiyan which Ahmad brought for us as a treat for Bakra Eid. He was on leave the early week and joined back on Tuesday, the party was due so we got the treat today. I must say that the we all ate more than our diet. Our stomach were full but we wanted to have more. Then we also tasted sawaiyan as we were already full. It was a great experience and we all enjoyed the food.

We almost skipped our lunch as we didn't have any scope for anything, also with the beautiful food that we had, the lunch was appearing tasteless. Now if you think this is enough, I must say it was just the beginning for the things to come.

We have Eugene with us these days from the US office and there was a plan to take him to lunch but it did not materialize so it was conveyed to me in the evening that we are going out for dinner with him. I was like ready to call off and went to talk about the same. I was then told that the venue is Golden Dragon and my manager knew that I would not stop if there is Chinese on the Menu. I was left with no other option but to join them.

We left office at around 6:30pm for a drink and dine party at Golden Dragon, Gurgaon. It was an awesome party with me drowned in Chinese food all over again. There is something about Chinese food that I find all the dishes that I have eaten so many times still new and good and I feel excited eating them. Chinese food is my weakness and for long now but I guess this is one weakness that I can live with. All said and done it has been a great day and could be called a food festival. It would be appropriate if I end the post saying 'I AM LOVING IT!!!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment