Sunday, December 20, 2009

Did She Complain ?

This is a question that I have asked myself a few times since last week. Last week I paid visit to Neetu Sharma, a friend of mine, who was recently married. It was good to see her after a long time and I was surprised to see her in a saree and wearing the ornaments and 'Sindoor'. She was looking so different and decent, I was shocked. I always believe that make up and dress can change the way you look and my belief was confirmed when I saw her. We spent good two to three hours together at her place and it was a really nice feeling.

I had a good time, I met her family after a gap of almost two years, her younger brother had gained a lot a weight and height as compared to the last time I saw him, Hema, her sister was talking very professionally and I was very very happy. But then there was one thing that was continuously troubling me, I could read her eyes complaining, feeling sad for the fact that I did not attend her wedding. Yes, I did not attend her wedding and I am sorry for that but there were circumstances that kept me away from reaching the wedding place. I could feel the thing doing rounds in mind. No she did not complain but I felt like she did and I felt bad.

I am really a loser when it comes to friends and I made her unhappy. It has been playing all over me and even though I am excited about my plans for this New Year, I thought I would publicly apologize to her and say 'I am Sorry'. Sometimes you just do not get to do exactly what you want to. This is just my guilt that I writing this post, she has not complained. Had she complained, it would have been easier for me but by her noble act she has actually forced me to write this post. Congratulation Neetu, have a great married life ahead, may God be with you always. Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment