Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vodafone Zoo Zoo

The Zoo Zoos have been playing all over me for long now. I have been bowled over by the concept introduced by Vodafone and I really appreciate the thought process that is being applied to product promotion. The concept is really beautiful and it highlights the efforts of the creative team. I am a fan of the Zoo Zoos from the time they were introduced and my love for them grows each time a see a advertisement featuring the Zoo Zoo.

There are several Zoo Zoo advertisements but my favourite is the 'Divert Calls' one. I have watched it several times but there is something special about this one that I find it as good as new each time I watch it and it makes me happy. I never get the feel that it is the same advertisement that I have seen so many times. You can watch all the 25 Zoo Zoo advertisements here and decide which one is your favourite. God Bless the Zoo Zoo community.

No comments:

Post a Comment