Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dell XPS Studio Disappoints

Yesterday I visited a DELL showroom and I must say I was disappointed by the looks of the XPS Studio Laptops. They have enhanced on technology and all but the appearance has just been thrown out of the window. Though I was pretty impressed with the configuration they are offering for a price of 70,000 odd the looks just kept me away from actually purchasing them. If yoy have seen the classic XPS and then you see the new XPS you will be also disappointed.

Infact the Sony Vaio series has impressed me, usually their system were expensive for the configurations but now the V- Series looks good. You get Intel Core 2 Duo P8700(2.53) with 3MB cache and 1066 Mhz Bus Speed and 3GB of RAM for 50,000. It also had Windows 64-bit Operating System.

I was almost certain that I would take home a DELL XPS but now I think my mind is changing and I am getting more attracted by the Vaio. As the options increase so does the confusion. I am not pretty sure what I would do but it is going to be a tough call when I actually have to decide upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment