Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Road Map to New Year

I have spent this weekend basically planning my activities for the next 2 weeks leading into the New Year. It has been a marathon discussion thread involving my close friends and relatives. I have been on Cloud 9 the entire day and things look pretty bright. Ifs and Buts have not yet been answered but the program is almost final. I also have my tickets done none are confirmed but should get confirmed till the date of journey.

So here is the synopsis of what I have planned for this year end. I have a friend to visit this Christmas and I will be spending the entire day with his family. Then on Saturday, the 26th, I have to meet a old and very dear friend of mine whom I have not paid a visit for months. I guess it would be a day long activity as both of us have so much to talk. Sometimes I feel proud that I do not have a girl friend hence I have time and holidays at my disposal to utilize. But then I also miss the fun and feeling that was present when I was in a relationship. Coming back to the topic, I have to go to office from Monday, the 28th, to 30th and then I would be off to Varanasi where I would stay till the 2nd before I catch a train back to Delhi.

The plan is final and I do not see any changes happening obviously god willing. I am all very excited about celebrating the New Year eve with my family and relatives. It is going to a huge gathering with almost all of our relatives sure to come. I have spent good part of yesterday and almost the all of today on my phone deciding and finalizing the dates and programme. Airtel should thank me :) Now when I am done and return back to daily routine, I find myself lagging behind, I have loads of work to finish this coming week and I am not sure about the work load in the week after Christmas as well.

Nothing comes for free and I will have to earn my good time by working real hard, but then it becomes impossible to work when your mind is doing something other that what you want it to do :). Even the last year, I had a great time when we went to Goa to celebrate Christmas and New Year. This year the excitement begins a little late but the fun would be the same. Yipeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment