Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rocket Singh - Salesman Of The Year


I am just back after watching this movie and I must confess that this movie has really impressed me. This is proved by the fact that as late as 2:45 am I am up to write this blog post. The movie lacks the masala that we tend to associate with Hindi movies these days but it deals with a mature subject line. The movie is a bit slow but the story is so touching that if you are as emotional as I am then you may find yourself attached to movie even more.

The comic punches in the movie is good and it demonstrates the fact that we need not always take the wrong way to get successful. It basically underlines the statement that you don't need to be selfish and manipulative to be successful. It is the hard work that you put in and the honesty and dedication with which you carry your activities finally frame your future.

I find this movie very motivating especially for people who are not so good at studies or who are struggling to get a job that gives them peace of mind as well as pocket full of money. Accepting the fact that this is also a movie there are a few things that we need to understand that in the real life you are not going to achieve things as easily as your hero does in the movies. It very silently also communicates that you should never cheat people and never use people as ladders to move ahead. It emphasizes that all the employees in a particular company are human beings and should be treated equally and not like a bunch of animals.

I believe that movies such as this are a good concept and should be promoted. The entertainment value of the movie may be lesser compared to other films but still it is a good piece of work. Ranbir once again proves his worth with some brilliant acting and the decorates i.e. the heroines also make you go WOW! at times. Overall a good movie and I suggest you should give it a try, it is worth it.

7 comments:

  1. nicely written blog specially these lines " it very sliently.... a bunch of animals."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written review Pratyush...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all but there is a request, please do give your names along with the comments so that I am able to track who the person is else I have to play the guessing game. I can understand if you do not have a Open Id but you can just leave your name after the comment. That would really help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also watched this movie and i completely agree with you. Nicely written blog and very movie. I say it is a must watch :)

    Jyotsna

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dude it is a perfect review to the movie. Mark my words this movie is a superhit. i seem to like your way of writing keep it up.

    ReplyDelete