Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

It has been a good day for me, happening would be more appropriate. I was up early as I had booked tickets for 3 idiots starting at 10:00 in the morning. The sacrifice of getting up early was very well rewarded as I saw the best movie of 2009 in 3 Idiots. Then it was a good lunch at home with my room mate followed by a sound sleep and a much needed rest. I also received several calls from friends and colleagues. Some of my very old friends from Allahabad called me and made my day. It has been an eventful day to say the least.

My Christmas celebrations ad started yesterday in office where we had a small party to celebrate Christmas. We played some games, had cakes and pastries and really enjoyed. I have uploaded a video clip from the office celebration. It has been a busy week and things are getting hotter, I already have plans for each day now till the 3rd of January and I am really excited about it.



I would also like to wish all my readers, family members, relatives and friends Merry Christmas and pray to God to grant them their wishes and help them achieve whatever they strive for. It is a festival of gifts and I gift you all my friendship well I guess that is the best I can dish out at this point of time. Close your eyes and see if Santa comes, he may not be present physically but he is there for sure we just need to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment