Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Aaj Kal

No, I am not going to discuss about the movie. I am in general going to talk about the love as it happens these days. I have been amazed at the definition of love that people have modified now. I am used to phrases like "If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it is yours otherwise it never was." but these days the same has been modified dramatically and the new phrase is "If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you set it on fire." I find it very surprising but at the same time I also feel satisfied that I am not one of the group that believes so.

It is amazing to see things turn around so much in just about 5 years or so. I enjoyed the 'Breakup Party' that was shown in Love Aaj Kal movie and really liked the concept but I was satisfied to see that love overcame all things in the end. I believe that love is the winner and nothing can override it, it may take the back seat for a while but in the end it is true love that bears fruit. Love like never before and keep enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment