Sunday, February 14, 2010

T.R.U.S.T.

Trust is a word which can be interpreted differently. But I have my own version of Trust. " I trust only 2 people one is me and the other is not you" remember the words of Nicholas Cage in 'Con Air'. I totally agree with this line. There is almost no one in life that you can trust that does not include parents and blood relations. I guess they are the only people whom you can trust and depend upon. As I grow old in Delhi I am confronted with more and more people who break your trust.

But against the odds I still trust so many people but every incident that happens with me or in front of me shakes my confidence and trust. “I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” It is all part of life and we are sure to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment