Sunday, February 21, 2010

Save Our Tigers

So I have been hearing about it and wanting to contribute but could understand how to do it. Almost all of us have been hearing about Save Our Tigers and all the brand ambassadors that are actually advocating the same. The phrase only 1411 left has touched almost everyone but most of them including me are not sure if they can contribute or how they can contribute. With the intent to actually contribute I went to this site and that has actually helped me understand that we can contribute and help.

I was actually amazed at the small things that the site asks us to do and if we are to believe them it will actually make a lot of difference. So I will be posting a few links that I went through and found helpful.

1. What you can do to lead the change to save tigers
2. Read more articles and be informed

These links are from within the save our tigers website. It is a for a good cause and I want to be a part of it. So if you were also unaware of what you can do to actually help the cause do visit this site. I have contributed my bit and would continue to do so. I would also request you people to the best you can to save our tigers and be part of the revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment